Sales Service Analyst
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 12-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Up to 2.9K / Sales Service Analyst / 1-yr renewable contract
Our client is an American MNC producing over 60,000 products under several brands. We are looking for a Sales Services Analyst to manage customers relations and ensure optimum alignment of Point of Sale Claims for product, customer, price and sales information.
- Manage Customer Master Data requests, governance and processes
- Maintain Customer Master Data quality, attributes and records
- Ensure post account set-up activities are complete to make customer records business ready
- Stay informed of Global Customer Master data changes.
- Lead Onboarding of transnational channel partner POS data
- Lead channel partner quality review process
- Provide reports and dashboards to assigned business team or business leaders
- Responsible for POS Issues and Resolution and act as direct liaison to business and channel partners to ensure timely and accurate sales data
- Partner with business units and system developers to identify issues, define improvements and facilitate process/system enhancements to maintain highest possible level of accuracy and productivity
- CRM processes including sales processes and sales operations analytics
- Handles inquiries of limited scope and complexity such as use of chatter, logging on to the system etc. Prepares basic research and analysis on the CRM platform. Implements/executes CRM tactics identified in the SOP playbook.
- Oversee new user setup request process and ensure correct access is provided
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Two years of experience leading large, cross functional and complex process driven projects
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and decision- making skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Excellent problem solving, reasoning, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and team collaboration skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
- Strong excel skills & preferably with Power BI experience
- Strong project management skills
- Working Location: Central - Ang Mo Kio
- Working Hours: 8:00am to 5.15pm (Mon- Fri)
Interested applicants, please submit a detailed resume in MS Word Format or PDF together with a recent photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Nurshafiqa binte Anwar - R1770652). Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Nurshafiqa Binte Anwar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1770652