- Gain valuable insights while working alongside best in class talent
- Fantastic work culture with an outgoing team
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a sales activation agency specialising in face-to-face marketing, providing our clients with high quality and high volume sales. We take pride in extending our clients’ presence to a pool of wider audience.
We are looking for driven yet enthusiastic individuals to be a part of our journey to expanding our service not just locally, but regionally as well.
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a B2B sales/ account management or Sales Operations/ Support role, ideally within the Electricity/ Water industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd