Sales Representative (Gross Salary: Above $8,000)
Paul Immigrations Pte Ltd specialises in the application of Singapore Permanent Residency (PR). We are a Singapore immigration consultancy firm that is well-equipped with comprehensive knowledge and expertise of the application process. The firm undertakes the responsibility of applying for PR on behalf of individuals from diverse backgrounds and has maintained a high success rate over the years.
You will be responsible for your individual sales target, including the following job responsibilities:
- Establish a strong relationship with prospects during consultations.
- Conduct sales pitch to prospects and convince prospects to purchase the service.
- Provide exceptional customer experience and maintain a high standard of service.
- Identify the needs of prospects and extend professional immigration advice to prospects.
- Maintain a good after-sales relationship with clients and ensure their enquiries are handled promptly.
- Act as a subject matter expert on immigration processes, procedures and forms, and stay up to date on developments in the immigration industry.
- Capture mindshare and build market presence in the immigration industry.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor and the Management.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant sales experience.
- Well-groomed, proactive and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong language proficiency to correspond with English and Mandarin speaking clients.
- No prior immigration experience is required as on-the-job training will be provided.