Sales Operations Executive
Responsibilities will include establishing new vendors and maintain current vendor relationships; sourcing, obtaining and analyzing quotations from suppliers; analyzing purchasing process and recommendation of improvements; preparation of PO, invoicing, sales orders; follow-up on payment to suppliers and resolving any invoice disputes, and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Scope of Job
- Responsible for ensuring that the services she/he provides are in accordance with the Company’s policy and procedures; and with industry standards,
- She/he will perform her/his duties as a member of the Finance and Administration Division providing support to other colleagues, and providing input to develop and implement new tools, operational or other improvements, as deem appropriate.
- She/he influences decisions regarding procurement of goods and services and related logistics, which impacts Sales and Operational budget.
- To assist in AR collection and project coordination.
- Industry experience highly preferred; experience in cost reduction programs; intermediate proficiency with MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Entry Level candidates with the interest in pursuing a career in the area of Operations and/or Procurement are welcome. Training will be provided.
- Minimum Qualification: Tertiary education or candidate who majored in Business Admin or Accounting at post-secondary education level would suffice.
Genesis Networks Pte Ltd