Sales Operation Manager (Eating Place/HBR and Vending)
Reporting to Head of Sales, the Sales Operation Manager is responsible for the sales achievement of all agencies managed by the Company in the respective sectors / channels, allocated to him / her. He / She will be expected to work closely, internally, with the Head of Sales and the Marketing Managers to ensure all trade activities are executed in a timely manner.
He / She is also expected to work closely with the Company appointed Distributor to ensure Sales and Purchase targets are met and all trade activities in his / her allocated sectors / channels are executed in a timely manner, in accordance with the plans set out in the Annual Business Plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain existing customers relationship in EP/HBR and Vending
- Identify and build good relationship with all potential and current clients
- Plan and develop sales strategies for the EP (Foodcourts, chains EP, independent EP, canteens, pantries) and Vending (ALL vending machines partners inclusive construction site, dormitories, offices and schools) – to improve our brand presence and sales
- Plan and develop sales strategies for opportunity in HBR sector – cafes and eatery especially in CBD and Orchard area
- Engagement and continuous contact with individual EP outlets in-charge (Top 20% sales contribution outlets)
- Widen penetration / distribution of EP and Vending customers vs Singapore universe
- Penetrate products into schools include private school/institution and tertiary school
- Work with internal Marketing team and the Company appointed Distributor to formulate and implement marketing strategies for the EP/HBR and Vending.
- Constantly update and improve on the trade marketing plans, with the objective to expand market share for the brands
- Monitor and keep updated on market trends - to identify business opportunities for the brands the Company represents
- Monitor competitor activities – including promotional activities and product launches
- Monitor credit terms and follow up on collection for all direct sales customers – ensure prompt payment
- Jointly manage customers’ inventory level to ensure good stock weight and a healthy shelf life
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the FMCG industry, with exposure to the Eating Place channel
Allswell Trading Pte Ltd