Sales Operation Executive (Technical Support) - 1 year contract
At Study Group, we are looking for an IT savvy Sales Admin as part of our finance team. You will report to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager and be responsible for overseeing the discount plans and quotas in the system. You will also work closely with Admissions team to assist the Sales and Finance teams in managing discount spend, and ensuring sales process goes smoothly and efficiently.
- Maintain and update on-application discount plans in PEGA, including the uploading of discount quotas
- Handle discount quotas requests from sales and monitor discount usage in PEGA ensuring spend is within budget
- Liaise with Sales and Admissions teams to update weekly discount spend tracker
- Work with IT team to resolve any issues in PEGA
- Initiate and support system enhancements and User Acceptance Testing to improve efficiency of work processes
- Proven ability to track and manage massive amounts of data effectively
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and technology savvy
- Knowledge of IT Programming skills desirable
- Passion for process improvement
- Thrive well in fast paced, transformative, multi-cultural and cross-functional work environment
- Self-starter and able to work effectively both independently and in a team
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.