Sales & Merchandising Executive
Audio-Technica (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 31-Mar-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Identify opportunities to establish new potential business and to strengthen existing clientele.
- Daily visits to assigned stores to check and monitor stock levels to ensure timely replenishment.
- Ensure all products, information and promotional details are strategically displayed to maximize customers’ interest according to the stipulated guidelines.
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of the shelving at the stores by performing regular cleaning so as to achieve optimum display of products and maximize shelf space.
- Build strong and positive rapport with Store Managers/Buyers by providing excellent services and follow ups.
- Be well aware of all upcoming, on-going promotions and work closely with Store Managers/Buyers throughout the entire period.
- Monitor competitors; provide update on market situations and product sell-through reports to Sales Manager.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in any relevant discipline, e.g. Business Management, Supply Chain, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in similar capacity preferably in FMCG.
- Proactive communicator, eager to learn and hungry for growth.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical with an eye for details, keen on product trends.
- Proficiency MS Office, especially Excel.
Interest applicant may apply by sending your up-to-date resume and include the followings for priority processing:
- Reason for leaving each employment
- Last drawn and expected salary
- Notice and availability period
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Audio-Technica (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd