Sales & Marketing Officer
Confidential| Date Posted: 27-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Five days work.
Outstanding career development opportunities
Attractive fringe benefits
- Consult with creative, media, and account management to communicate client objectives and to develop alternative strategic solution.
- Prepares and receives client approval of job orders with sufficient information so other agency staff can complete client projects in an effective and timely manner
- Keeps agency personnel informed of client requests and changes
- Reviews all media and creative work prior to submitting to the client for approval
- Obtains all required client approvals, promptly (Including cost estimates)
- Coordinates with the media, creative and production members of the account team to ensure all media deadlines and rotations schedules are accurate and up to date.
- Present campaign pitches and cost to clients
- Monitor job progress and keeping in contact with clients at all stages
- Schedule jobs and prepare briefs with sufficient information to support the creative team
- Accounts servicing / client servicing
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin (to liaise with associates)
- Outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Able to sell with persuasive speaking skills
- Proven track record of sales/service achievement will be an added bonus
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply