Sales & Marketing Manager (Up to $10k / Life Science)
Salary: Up to $10k
My client is in the life sciences industry. They are a MNC with several offices worldwide.
- Sales activities of life science and diagnostic products for the assigned territory.
- Develops and implements short- & long-term Marketing and Sales objectives & Strategies.
- Sales Management – Direct sales and distribution sales.
- Sales and Marketing Expense Annual Budgets, monitoring/ evaluating and proposing the adjustment of the budget implementation
- Marketing management. Conduct market research and market development activities
- Business development. Existing business relationship maintenance and prospect relationship development.
- Responsible for meeting agreed marketing and sales objectives.
- Formulates and implements sales plans for product portfolio in line with the agreed Marketing Plan.
- Manages the promotional mix, distribution tactics and training programs to launch new products effectively and in timely manner.
- Identifies, selects, motivates, and manages customers with emphasis on key territories and customers.
- Develops communication mechanism directly with end-users to acquire feedbacks.
- Evaluates opportunities to establish and optimizes sales organization within key territories.
- Provides in-depth market insight and essential guidance to APAC sales and marketing team in strategize sales and marketing activities.
- Defines, implements and manages sales and expense budget, sales performances and profitability for assigned territories and major accounts.
- As a member of the Commercial Operations team, provides significant contribution to the development and implementation of strategic business and marketing plans and objectives.
- Manages, motivates and set goals and objectives for all direct reports.
- Responsible for direct reports career planning, performance assessment and objectives.
- Actively communicate with marketing personnel in other regions (EMEA, Americas) to share any global or localized business opportunity and insight, to facilitate aligned or differentiated marketing strategies.
- Ability to: Highly self-motivated, achievement oriented and have excellent communication/ presentation and team building skills
- Knowledge of: Life Science market, Diagnostic market, diagnostic products, product management, market research, measurement of customer satisfaction. International marketing and sales experience in Asia, Europe and USA, an added advantage
- Education: Degree in Science related with post graduate marketing qualification is desirable
- Experience: 5 years of relevant sales experience in diagnostic testing, biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Expecting Salary
2) Date Available
3) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: 3645VV
People Profilers Pte Ltd