Sales & Marketing Manager (Experience in E Commerce & Digital Marketing)
- Digital marketing and social media management.
- Manage and allocate Advertising and promotions budget and resources.
- Render support to Sales and Operations Department to generate ROI.
- Provide art direction, copy-write and proof read all marketing collateral.
- Manage and integrate marketing mix, above and below-the-line advertising and promotions.
- Media buying, CRM, corporate branding and event management.
- Enhance corporate and brand awareness.
- Overview of strategic planning on E-Commerce.
- Set direction, review progress and making mid-course corrections.
- Ensure corporate identity guidelines of the brand across all areas of marketing communications are adhered to.
- Establish and liaise with external vendors: suppliers, contractors, partners, advertising, media buying and event agencies.
- Evaluate promotion/advertising opportunities and post-promotion results.
- Manage PR, press releases and joint collaboration with external partners.
- Build, lead and set priorities/ direction for the Marketing Communication Division.
- Strategize and execute annual marketing strategy, budget and deliverables.
- Manage Advertising and Promotions calendar and day to day in-house production activities.
- Sponsorship matters.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties assigned by Management.
- Diploma/ Degree with 3-5 years Hands-on e-commerce and digital marketing experience.
- $4500-$5500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5.25 day work week (Alt Sat, Half Day).
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310