Sales & Marketing
Great Place to Work
Promising career progression
Excellent salary and benefits package
The Sales and Marketing Representative represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors and industry trends.
- Researching, planning, developing marketing opportunities, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends and achieve company's marketing goals to execute strategic marketing plans for entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Responsible for the overall operations of marketing.
- Incharge of the development and implementation of the corporate strategy.
- Develop and execute the marketing plan and strategies
- Promoting the company's existing and new products to the market.
- Compile and summarise market data and trends.
- Maintaining relationships with clients, understanding their needs and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Build strategic relationships and partnership with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be confident in leading the business and steering the company to the most profitable position while implementing its vision, mission and long term goals. The candidate must possess the requirements below:
- Possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
- Experience in management may be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, organizational and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.