Sales & Marketing Executive
1. Develop sales promotions strategies, schedule and mechanics to achieve sales target.
2. Coordinate, execute and mange in-store sampling to induce trail and build new customer base.
3. Plan, organise and manage trade show and special sales activities.
4. Manage external service providers/agencies to develop creative for marketing purposes.
5. Establish annual marketing plans and budget for local and export markets.
6. Identify suitable partners for co-marketing activities.
7. Manage external relations with various stakeholders (eg: associations, IHL, government & media) to strengthen relationships.
8. Craft media releases/Q&A to create a favourable image of the company as an authority in the fresh noodle category.
9. Monitor and measure effectiveness of campaigns and sales performance.
10. Spearheads and manages creative social media strategies.
11. Develops marketing collaterals to support sales strategies.
12. Develop sales strategies to drive sales achieve revenue targets.
13. Liaise with supermarket/retailers’ buyers.
14. Monitor PDA sales for retail segment.
15. Access new market and channel potential.
16. Monthly & Weekly Sales Report.
17. Schedule visitation customer outlet.
18. Define ideal storage plan and no. of sales visit for all customers/outlets.
19. Maintain information/data of racking and storage plan for all customers/outlets.
20. Maintain a pool of promoters, defining the needs and to organize sales promoter activities.
21. Liaise with customer service officer on PDA day to day visit and to make appropriate action plan.
22. Manage customer concern/complaints.
23. Organize, coordinate and manage all sales promotion events.
24. Ad hoc duties assigned by Manager.
Tan Seng Kee Foods