Sales & Marketing Exec
The Sales and Marketing Executive is a dynamic position responsible for generating leads and managing prospective leads created from marketing campaigns, and sales prospecting.
You will utilize various prospecting strategies reach out to potential customers, identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer, determine their interest in the products and to set up meetings with them.
- Providing a key role in the delivery of the marketing and brand management strategy
- Come up with content for internal and external communications and marketing campaign management
- Foster relationships with external stakeholders
- Providing a key role in the event coordination and project management of events
- Creation of marketing and brand resources for the sales and training teams,
- General administration skills to support the day-to-day management of the office
- Liaise with distributors, partners and clients.
- Prepare quotation, tender submission documents, etc.
- Jump onto any business opportunities as and when the chance arises
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven relationship-building skills
- Computer savvy (Proficient in Microsoft Office)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Able to work within time limits set by team leader
- Good administrative skills
- Sales or business development experience (Preferably)
- Great team player
We're all about raising the bar for our industry and doing our best to have fun while we’re doing it.