Sales Managers (Airfreight / 3PL)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1103861
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Proactively explore new business opportunities with all potential customers
- Develop sales strategies in line with regional guidelines and objectives and execute accordingly
- Achieve Sales targets and KPI’s set by the company
- Ensure longevity and profitability of accounts responsible
- Establish and maintain good relationship with existing and new corporate clients to achieve assigned sales target
- Prepare various sales-related reports, proposal and presentation
- Coordinate pre-sales and post sales follow up
- Establish SOP and transition of new clients to operation
- Integrate and perform contributively in Singapore sales team while keeping in line with the Group strategy and general policy.
- Develop to the best of his/her ability,his/her own client portfolio and overall business activity, air-freight and sea-freight, import and export in Singapore.
- Generate sales leads for companies of the group and affiliates, and handle, monitor and follow-up sales leads generated by the Group of companies and its affiliates.
- Handle in an accurate, professional and responsible manner in his/her daily tasks and duties, and provide the Management of the Company with accurate and regular activity reports.
- Monitor the market trend and strategic business focus on Europe and Intra Asia
- Ad hoc project assigned by Head of Sales
Jessie Hoe Huey Miin
CEI Reg No: R1103861
Recruit Express Pte Ltd