Sales Manager (Vertical Market/MNC/Retail/Healthcare/Consumer/East/Up to $6200)
Working Location: East
$6200 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Logistics Industry located in the East has opening for Sales Manager (Vertical Market)
- To keep existing business and develop new business through selling the Schenker value propositions in specialized vertical markets.
- To identify prospective client for the purpose of selling and to obtain market feedback for the nominated product.
- To exceed sales targets in accordance with the requirements provided by the Sales Management and Schenker’s policies.
- To enhance and grow our customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- To participate in contract and price negotiations with customers.
- To work with operational and functional groups to deliver value to the customer.
- To draft out proposals, quotations and ensure customers’ requirements can be met within the scope of Schenker capacity.
- To monitor and ensure that customers make prompt payment and to resolve or rectify discrepancies promptly.
- Minimum GCE 'A' Level or Diploma holder.
- At least 3 years of sales experience in same or similar industry.
- Ability to establish strategy and direction including developing a vision for future business with the client and motivating the account team for the success of the client.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to influence outcomes across multiple locations.
- Excellent financial and process analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a client driven deadline environment.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, matrix and virtual environment.
Hou Shenglong Kyan
Reg No: R1435754
EA No : 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd