Sales Manager/ Senior Sales Manager (Catering)
Amara Singapore| Date Posted: 8-May-2019
Maximize catering sales revenue and ensure catering events are executed to guest satisfaction.
- Formulate effective sales plans to maximize catering revenue.
- Achieve sales targets for events sales revenue.
- Develop new business and manage existing accounts with a focus on building long term relationship.
- Partner with Assistant Director of Sales/Corporate Sales Manager (Guest Room) to promote Banquet packages for residential meeting events.
- Conduct site inspections with potential clients and provide necessary marketing collaterals and information.
- Design and propose promotional packages for wedding and corporate events, every quarter.
- Coordinate event menus, staffing and implementation of all events and prepare Banquet Event Orders for timely dissemination to all relevant Departments.
- Conduct pre-event briefings.
- Follow-up on deposits made and ensure all payments are cleared after event..
- Manage team and their welfare and development. Coach and guide staff, especially new staff in daily operations.
- Working knowledge of MS office applications and Hotel Systems.
- Strong problem solving and solutions provider.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Good team leadership skills.
- Minimum 3-4years of experience in hospitality.