Sales Manager - Semiconductor
- Develop, handle and maintain a good relationship with existing and key customers
- Conduct effective business meetings in a consultative approach and portraying technical knowledge in the process and product.
- Proactive in identifying new business opportunities within the industry.
- Attend to sales enquiries, presentations, negotiations, and preparation of weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Periodically review sales targets and KPIs set by the company with the VP, Operations.
- Ensure all customers’ specifications are fulfilled accordingly, delivered on time and products are of high quality.
- Represent the company as a speaker or network at trade exhibitions and industry events
- Degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering or related field with at least 5 years of working experience in Semiconductor industry
- Periodic overseas Travelling can be required
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/R1767240. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd