Sales Manager (Residential Projects)
- Liaise with developers and Joint Marketing Agencies on sales performance reviews, marketing campaigns, feedback and operational matters.
- Support project ICs on recruitment, marketing logistics and administrative requirements.
- Support Lead ICs on all logistic and administrative requirements.
- Manage and provide support for effective and creative marketing scripts for social media platforms, EDMs, Whatsapp messages, landing page
- contents etc.
- Manage and provide support for submission and recording of Letter of Authorization.
- Oversee merging and ballot tickets allocation.
- Plan balloting / cheque clearing work flow.
- Handle assignment of cheque clearing key roles.
- Oversee sales operations and Property Details Information / Option To Purchase documentations.
- Conduct meetings with ICs to review sales performance and KPI tracking, marketing plans and requests for support as well as operational issues.
- Handle updating of commission and promotional details.
- Assist Project Chief IC on all complaints and dispute cases.
- Manage and ensure that billing processes are in order and follow up with developers on commission assurance and recovery.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma in Real Estate / Building / Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of working experience in similar role.
- Possess a valid CEA license.
- Meticulous and organized.
- Customer-focused and result-oriented.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates with more years of relevant work experience may be considered for Senior Manager position.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays when there are project launches / events at showflats etc.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays : 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festival), overseas staff outing, birthday vouchers, medical and insurance benefits etc.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the expected salary and date of availability via the JobsCentral portal.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PropNex International Pte Ltd