Sales Manager (Repair & Redecoration)
Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
- Achieve set sales budget and GM% that is required by the company.
- Penetration of new customers and new market segment.
- Service maintains good relationship with existing key account.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- To achieve growth – Sales and Profit target in Repair & Redecoration / Building Refurbishment markets.
(B) Project Sales:
- Generation of Sales quotation, following up and networking with clients.
- Attend tender interview and Site Showround.
- Presentation to clients such as a Council Members / Managing Agent / Consultants.
- Creation of new accounts through market segment focus.
- Handling customer complaints and provide solution measures.
(C) Costing & Contracts:
- Generation of costing, provide a clear material workings and working margin based on quantity derived from taking off.
- To work closely with contract on taking off items, work scope, demarcation and payment term etc.
(D) Marketing and PR:
- Close monitor tender results.
- Establish good relationship with both clients and suppliers.
- Project kick off and detail briefing of job scope during award.
- Site introduction of operation staffs to client upon project award.
- Handle client’s complaint jointly with operation team if any.
- To attend KPI and Sales Meeting.
- Credit Bureau evaluation and recommendation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow the safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training:
- Diploma in Marketing or Engineering preferred.
(B) Knowledge & Skills:
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office.
- Possess cold-calling skill and Power Point presentation skills.
- Outgoing and able to work independently.
- Possess own vehicle and Singapore Class 3 driving license.
- Minimum 3 year of Repair & Redecoration / Building Refurbishment markets experiences.
ISOTeam C&P Pte. Ltd.