Sales manager (Regional)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1103861
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Our client, a reputable MNC dealing with Industrial equipment, urgently requires:
Sales Manager (Regional)
- Prepare annual sales forecast and budget plan through analysis of past and current market trends, economic forecast, and other relevant factors;
- Lead the team to plan and set target with the dealers; monitor and review result periodically; direct and deploy countermeasures or target adjustment to ensure achievement of sales target within budget; identify areas of dealer support/development needs and contribute to the Dealer Development Program to ensure the company’s products and services are represented by the Dealers at required standards;
- Plan & conduct dealer / customer visits to foster dealer relationships, enhance dealer development and/or discuss commercial issues.
- Plan, develop and execute innovative programs such as Part Campaign and Promotion, Product Life Cycle Package, Customer Loyalty program, to increase dealer sales volume singly or jointly in collaboration with Machine Sales & Marketing and other relevant teams;
- Conduct market & pricing research to monitor and study regional market condition & trend; identify new market or products sales opportunity to diversify relevant products sales e.g. warehouse accessories;
- Plan & implement cost down strategy such as localization of suppliers, in collaboration with Products Support Development team.
HR / Management:
- Lead, guide, evaluate, and develop a team of professionals to ensure that MNA achieves its business objectives and complies with all relevant standards, regulations and laws.
- Motivate, develop and retain team members, by enhancing their professional capabilities and team resilience through specific trainings or other programs.
- Plan & implement procedures/system to enhance work/service processes.
- Support & contribute to the adherence of Company QEHS standards, internal & external compliances, laws & regulations.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in material handling products or industrial equipment
- Regional dealership knowledge (preferred)
- Strong communication & Interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated to excel & cross cultural sensitivity
- International Travel (Frequent) required
Jessie Hoe Huey Miin
Recruit Express Pte Ltd