Sales Manager (MNC, exp in Measuring Instruments)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Achieve or exceed country booking targets set for the Measure and Analyze Business Unit in Singapore
- Leads a team of sales and indoor sales team - develops country plan and implements growth programs.
- Develop and strengthen Sales Effectiveness of the sales team.
- Project pursuits with EPCs and ESPs (OEM) to ensure capturing of growth in new projects with pursuit positioning strategies to win with best price.
- Collaborate with Business Unit to drive technology adoption in the selected accounts, industry applications, and in alignment with global directives.
- Provides monthly forecasting reports to drive business goals and objectives.
- Works closely with other sales teams in Singapore to collaborate on key project pursuits and manage critical / key accounts.
- Ad hoc duties
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering and 5 years’ experience in technical/industrial environment, with sales team management and / or management of sales channels
- Supervisory experience is a must
- Strong experience in Industrial Measuring and Analytical equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd