Sales Manager (Logistics)
- Formulate sales strategy – collaborate in the setting & delivery of business plans to achieve sales and pipelines targets.
- Increase sale revenue & retain key accounts through strong business contacts and network.
- Develop, review and execute sales plan to generate new business with new accounts. Includes generate Sales Report (Call Report, Pipelines, Sales Forecasts, Sales/market Analysis chart/report etc).
- Develop, review and execute key account management plan – retain key accounts and expand services with existing customers and share of wallet.
- Review profitability of each customer account and develop plans to improve margins.
- Work with various stakeholders (eg. vertical, commercial, solutions, legal, GSM) collaboratively to ensure effective deliverables in terms of solutions, costings, pricing and outreach.
- Provide quotation and submit proposal to customers on a timely basis.
- Analyse competition landscape, market trends and customers’ expectations and plan for strategic and tactical actions
- Initiate sales campaign in marketing the wine business’ services to both new and existing customers. Develop new A&P tools/medias to improve the wine business’ branding & market share.
- Responsible for AR collection and meet DSO target.
- Min Diploma qualified, 3-5 years Sales/ Business development/ Key Account management experience
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required. We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd