Park Hotel Clarke Quay| Date Posted: 13-May-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients within a designated sales territory and/or market segment/s.
- To be responsible for maximizing the business opportunities within the defined sales territory
- To implement all aspects of sales related activities such as planning, monitoring and measuring all customers within the defined territory.
- To be fully conversant with all products within the group.
- To be involved in all sales related activities like participation in sales roadshow/blitzes and attendance in trade function, trade shows and promotions as directed.
- To put into motion all sales leads and organize hotel and facilities familiarization tours for clients and potential customers.
- To develop productive sales relationship with all customers and potential customers. To manage key accounts effectively.
- To prepare sales reports for the Director of Sales
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Director of Sales
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Result-oriented and highly motivated attitude.
- Team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 5 Days work week
Park Hotel Clarke Quay