As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, training and leading a team of new and established Inbound Growth Specialist (Account Executives) in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. We are looking for someone who: Is passionate about transforming sales, service and marketing.
- Attending to enquiry
- Attending to enrolment functions
- Recruitment and training
- Leading a new team and drive them to overachieve their targets
- You have genuine empathy for others, and maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of your team, and adapting your communication accordingly
- You have a track record of leading and empowering groups towards driving improvement
- You create a culture of transparency and focused improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment. Has a commitment to overachievement
- You have a “never quit” attitude, and get buy-in to overachieve against targets regardless of the adversity being faced.
- You leverage and can communicate using data to improve core KPIs that matter to the individuals on our team
- Has experience managing or being managed in a structured sales environment.
- You are a person who have good judgment in decision making and is accountable
The Education Future Hub