JOB TITLE : Sales Manager
REPORTS TO : Director of Sales
JOB CATEGORY : Sales
LOCATION : Destination Singapore Beach Road, 700 Beach Road Singapore 199598
SCHEDULE : Full Time / 5 days work week
Start your journey with us
About Destination Singapore Beach Road
Destination is an inclusive hotel targeting both business and leisure travelers. At Destination, we’re akin to opening up to new adventures and explorations, empowering our guests with the freedom to plan their city stay. The 300-room hotel is conveniently located on Beach Road and minutes from the CBD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients within a designated sales territory and/or market segment/s.
- To be responsible for maximizing the business opportunities within the defined sales territory
- To implement all aspects of sales related activities such as planning, monitoring and measuring all customers within the defined territory.
- To be fully conversant with all products within the group.
- Manage a portfolio of clients within a designated market segments and to seek business for all hotels.
- Establish a network of contacts with the sales colleagues in Singapore for business opportunities.
- Keep close touch with market and advise Director of Sales/Assistant Director of Sales regarding competitive pricing, promotion, products, etc.
- To be involved in all sales related activities like participation in sales roadshow/blitzes and attendance in trade function, trade shows and promotions as directed.
- To put into motion all sales leads and organize hotel and facilities familiarization tours for clients and potential customers.
- Implement programmes to win continued customer’s loyalty.
- Develop productive sales relationship with all customers and potential customers.
- Manage key accounts effectively.
- Prepare sales reports for the Director of Sales/Assistant Director of Sales.
- Assist the Director of Sales/Assistant Director of Sales in preparing the annual sales budget for management approval. To implement the sales budget upon approval.
- Actively participate in performance development review (PDR) discussions with the Director of Sales/Assistant Director of Sales.
- Provide feedback on training requirements to sharpen sales ability.
- Assist the Director of Sales/Assistant Director of Sales in exercising all reasonable care in safeguarding the hotel’s propriety information.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Director of Sales/Assistant Director of Sales.
- Working experience as a Sales Mangaer or similar role, preferably in Hotel Industry
- Excellent comunication skills and customer relationship management skills
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
Destination Singapore Beach Road