- Join a market leading customer engagement firm
- Drive sales for SEA and have full autonomy over assigned accounts
- Work with a lean team of go-getters in a fast-paced environment
Our client is a smart customer engagement platform that leverages on data to predict customer behaviour and drive marketing campaigns. With multiple offices across the globe, they have large international clientele across multiple industries and have worked with multiple Fortune 500 companies.
In this role, you will be part of the SEA Sales Team and be expected to drive relationships with C level executives in the biggest and hottest startups in South-East Asia, utilise solution-selling and value-selling techniques to effectively guide the sales process to close and be the eyes and ears of the company and share regular product feedback of clients/ prospects with product team.
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting or exceeding sales target for enterprise accounts within SEA region
- Maintaining full ownership of the accounts assigned to you and full autonomy to drive them home, no micro-management
- Being updated about industry movement of key personnel at client end
- Working closely with inside sales and marketing to generate leads, nurturing them and converting them into opportunities.
- Being comfortable in cold calling / emailing to generate leads and interest from prospect clients
- Conducting high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives
- Creating a network of influences in the industry to create network effort and increase out outreach
- Working closely with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Competition mapping and highlighting key differences in competitors
- Staying on top of emerging trends in technology
- You have at least 7 years experience in sales with minimum 3 years of experience in SaaS domain for the SEA region, preferably cloud marketing, lead generation, UX / UI technology sales.
- You have established a strong network of clients / connections in the digital industry
- You have pitched to C level executives in marketing/product or technology domain of digital-first companies
- You have experience conducting product demonstrations with the ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- You have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen, with proven record of achieving sales quota throughout
- You are detail-oriented, organised & self-motivated
- You have strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
- You have strong entrepreneurial spirit and madly in pursuit of customer success/delight
Snaphunt Pte Ltd