Sales Manager, ICD
- 1 Year Contract (RENEWABLE)
- Jurong East
- With AWS + VB
- Up to $8,500
- Sourcing & Securing new commercial accounts / businesses: Prospect new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising & other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Accounts & Relationship Management: Grow and retain existing commercial accounts by presenting new solutions and services to existing clients. Establish and grow strong pipelines.
- Network and strategize for major tender bids in the capacity as Bid Manager.
- Plan customer engagement strategies and work identified management team to develop proposals that address client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- To have a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions / services our company provides and competitors to actively seek and establish ecosystem partners.
- Report and escalate to management as needed while managing the relationship of clients and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with inter-departments such as Pre-sales, Post-sales, Delivery teams to drive for successful sales closure and implementation for customers.
- Support in the submission of timely forecast, pipeline accounts reports to management.
- Perform other job responsibilities as and when assigned.
- 1 Year Contract (Renewable)
- Jurong East
- Monday to Friday : 8AM to 5.30PM
- Up to $8,500 (based on experience and qualifications)
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Minimum 4/5 years in an account management role, in solution selling with existing networks in Commercial enterprises in the Information Technology (Communications Infrastructure) / Telecommunications industry
- Experience / networks in Government / Statutory Boards also greatly considered
- Experience in major tender bids of more than S$1 million, an added advantage
- Resourceful in gathering market intelligence and cultivating new customers
- Good written and verbal communication / articulation skills
- Able to act independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Able to interact and engage well with partners, stakeholders and team members
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1550273)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd