Sales Manager (Enterprise Software)
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
• Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
• Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
• Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations
• Sales process management and opportunity closure
• Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future Technology and Solutions roadmap to drive the automation solution suite.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• 5+ years’ experience in an Account Executive (or equivalent) role within the Enterprise Software industry
• Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets. Delivering against a target of approximately SGD$2-3 million in revenue each year.
• Prior experience in early engagement and strategic alignment to win with vendors.
• Ability to quickly establish and build relationships with customers, including comfortably engaging C-levels; ability to communicate technical and business concepts.
• Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around Digital Transformation
• An appreciation of consultative sales and ability to travel across the ASEAN region.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598