Sales Manager (Chemical)
• Visits customers often enough to develop close working relationships.
• Negotiate and fix prices with suppliers and customers to ensure adequate revenue and healthy margins.
• Prepare annual forecast for portfolio of products and other forecasts as needed.
• Seek ways to increase growth above normal organic growth.
• Pursue efficiencies within department, especially when it comes to sharing of information.
• Will visit customers regularly.
• Manage overall inventory levels.
• Assist AR in recovering slow payments and resolving disputes.
• Must be able to communicate with commerce/purchasing/technical/ regulatory groups at both customers and manufactures.
• Identify development projects from idea to development phase, and eventual commercialization.
• Must be able to travel
• Diploma or Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or related disciplines with a minimum of 5 years of related business experience.
• Strong computer and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated project management and organization skills.
• Previous business development or sales experience preferred in the coatings, resins, adhesives/sealents, plastics, rubber and lubricants market with established networks.
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598