Sales Manager, APAC
NewPower Worldwide is a leading global independent distributor of electronic components and finished goods. We provide a wide range of services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes some of the world's largest OEMs, ODMs, EMS Providers, Authorized Distributors and Global Service Facilities.
Due to expansion, we urgently seeking dynamic and meticulous candidates to join our team in Singapore. The ideal candidate must be a highly sales-focused individual who is extremely self-motivated and keen to make increasing sales and be rewarded for success. He/She must possess a positive mindset and willing to accept challenges, take action and achieve results.
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package. You may expect regional progression if you have shown the necessary qualities and capabilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers through our communication channels (phone and email). Enjoy interacting and communicating with people, and be able to develop and sustain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and proactive in outbound calls.
- Proactively prospect new clients.
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Assist in driving, developing new accounts and monitoring market trends.
- Work together to identify leads to closing orders
- Communicate effectively to other members of the team and the team lead when help is needed.
- Must demostrate high degree of integrity and responsibility
- Other tasks as assigned
- Diploma or above.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Electronics Components/IT Hardware field/technology is an advantage.
- Experience in electronics field/technology is an advantage.
- Strong cold calling, interpersonal, customer service oriented and problem solving skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin ((to handle queries and communicate effectively with our Mandarin speaking clients))
- Comfortable with dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic - Team oriented, self-started and results oriented.
- Mutli-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn.
- Indoor role.
- Singaporean only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
New Power Worldwide