Sales & Management Executive | West | E-Commerce
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Able to carry out quick market research on current market trends and logistic practice.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Provide customer-oriented service at all times relating to commercial and contractual issues.
- Manage customer issue escalations and lead the initiative of prevention and resolution.
- Assist in facilitating the provision of solution management, account management, and enhancement that meets and exceeds customers' expectations.
- Able to prepare operation reviews with customers.
- Work with the operations team to resolve customer related issues.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Business, Sales & Marketing Management for related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Good command of Google Analytics or other web analytics skills. Sensitive to numbers and can interpret them into meaningful findings and suggestions.
- Experience in the rapid B2C market or e-platform industry is a plus.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability.
- Outgoing, independent, detail-oriented, and good team player.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080