Sales - Interior Designer
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Feb-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Accelerate your career with a fast-growing design studio
- Be a part of a close-knit team
- Great financial rewards
Our client is an interior design studio and they are now expanding and looking for passionate individuals to join their team!
You will be responsible for :
- Managing all sales enquiry and understanding clients' needs and renovation requests
- Providing professional advice on space planning, design concept, materials selection and project scheduling
- Preparing quotation for clients
- Managing and coordinating projects, ensuring timely handover of unit to clients
- Developing strong relationships with clients while delivering service excellence
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a Consultative sales role within the real estate industry.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organized, and able to multi-task effectively.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd