Sales Executive with Class 2/3 (West/ up to S$3k+ car allce+incentive)
- Identify potential clients for the waste management market segments assigned to him or her with the aim to establish cordial business relations
- Prepare proposals and negotiate the best deal on behalf of the company through close follow-up with potential customers to obtain feedback on the status of quotations, competitors response, decision-maker’s intention and any other relevant information affecting the outcome of the proposal
- Facilitate preparation of Sales Order through the Customer Service Executive and to work closely with him or her on sales and proper documentation
- To prepare periodic Sales reports for presentation to the Sales Manager
- Work with Customer Service to maintain Customer Database.
- Assist Manager to maintain/improve the Customer Care Program by monitoring customer satisfaction, addressing customer complaints, and responding appropriately to any changes in customer’s personnel, equipment, processes, materials used and business strategy.
- Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing / Chemical Engineering
- At least 2 years experience in related field
- Must possess own vehicle with relevant licence
- Independent and resourceful individual
To speed up processing, please send updated resume in MS Word document to include :
- Recent photo
- Current and expected salary
- Reason/s for leaving each position
- Notice period or earliest start date
Successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package.
We thank you for your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence : R1102557