Sales Executive (Up to 4.5k/Parts Sales/West/5days)
Basic salary Up to 4k + VB + transport allowance + Commission + Flexible benefits
5 day work week (830am-545pm)
Preferably with own transportation
Dept: GM – Parts & Service
Role & Responsibilities:
To assist and provide support to the General Manager – Parts Sales Dept to develop and grow businesses, monitor and achieve sales target.
Sales and Marketing Plan
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of strategic Sales and Marketing Plan to develop and maintain existing business and penetrate new markets in Singapore and Overseas market. This is to be achieved in close consultation with the Management.
Maintenance and expansion of customer base
- To develop existing account and to secure new accounts for sales growth.
Market Analysis and Development
- To conduct periodic market research and analysis to determine market potential, pricing competitiveness and competitor activity and etc.
- Handle all customer queries and respond with appropriate actions expeditiously to secure sales. Develop and maintain strong working relationship with customers.
- Prepare quotations and ensure a follow-up system is in place to avoid loss of sale.
- Keep abreast of accounts which have reached or exceeded their credit limits and ensure timely collection of accounts receivable.
- Monitor accounts for possible delinquencies and initiate appropriate management actions to avert any serious loss. May need to conduct searches when necessary to limit and control company’s risk exposure.
- Maintain good rapport and relations with customers, principals and suppliers.
- Provide urgent delivery to customer when required.
- Arrange with warehouse for delivery, or to collect sample from customer if necessary.
System and procedures
- Comply with Company systems and procedures including ISO policy.
- Support the Quality philosophy by setting a personal example of high performance standard and comply with all its requirements.
- You may need to travel both locally and abroad when necessary
- To perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Marine or Mechanical Engineering
- Min 3 yrs of sales experience, preferably with 1-2 years exposure in Marine components, diesel engine, parts sales products.
- Perseverance, dynamic & results oriented
- To make regular customers visits and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Self-motivated and excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Prepare reports, analysing and summarizing information.
- To have a positive initiative, independence and motivation on spare parts sales
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage
Kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9740
Soo Joe Yee, Joey
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1767474
Job ID: 8RR3V3
People Profilers Pte Ltd