Sales Executive (Tuas / basic up to $3500 / 5D) - VA
- Basic up to $3500
- Location: Tuas
- Transportation Allowance, Mobile Phone
- Staff benefits
- Supervise, monitor and follow-up on enquiries, quotations and other documentations as and when required. Works closely with the assistant, Operations Department, Workshop Department, third-party contractors (if any) and Customers.
- Enforces prompt quotation submission and make sure all documents are well-organized and properly handled. Make sure all the procedures are completed and done in a proper manner prior to delivery arrangement. Work closely with Customers / other party involved to resolve any issues regarding quotation submissions, Customers’ requirement, and other related matters.
- Lead the assistant in gathering information and liaising with Customers for any changes in delivery schedule or for any other issues related to equipment delivery. Works closely with assistant, Operations Department, Workshop Department, third-party contractors (if any) and Customers for information update, documentations checking / other requirements to be fulfilled prior to delivery.
- Enforces frequent checks to ensure the equipment were properly received by Customers and gather feedback from Customers should there be any issue arisen in regards of equipment delivery / return. Make sure that the feedback were passed on to Operations Department to improve on that particular issue.
- Performs a thorough investigation of Customer’s complaints regarding transportation, documentations and non-returned items / lost items issue and liaise closely with all parties involved.
- Review and control of Supplier’s quotation for purchased items. Performs checks on Purchase Order and Internal Approval (if any) issued by assistance prior to approval.
- General handling of incoming calls. Answers, screens and transferring of calls to the right person for further assistance.
- Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
- Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits
- Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by the company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Ang Vin Ni (Vinni)
Local Staffing Division | Reg no.: R1987145
EA Licence No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd