Sales Executive / Senior Executive (Freight Forwarding MNC; Roles based in Singapore or Malaysia)
- Manage customer interactions including fostering relationships, making customer calls and closing deals; Understand each assigned customer’s business model and competitive advantages
- Participate in face-to-face client meetings independently. Visit existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Collaborate with manager to ensure alignment with branch strategies in forecasting, business planning, and pipeline development.
- Build close relationship and business expansion with customers through continuous engagement
- Demonstrate solid decision-making skills and ability to prioritize ever-changing daily tasks
- Possess good knowledge of logistical concepts and supply chain terminology
- Monitor inside sales coordinators’ account administration and agent activity including sourcing carriers, load building, data entry, tracking/tracing, etc., to ensure a seamless and positive customer experience.
- Consult with several levels of decision-makers and buying influences to understand customers’ business challenges and supply chain goals. Develop tailored solutions that deliver value and support the customer’s business strategy.
- Utilize Opportunity Management system to organize, update and keep records of customer information
- Minimum three years of freight forwarding outdoor sales experience
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory in the country
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and making using of the Internet & professional/social media platform.
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv (to include your photo is available) and if possible, include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, and motivation factors for your next career move.
For any enquiries, please write to meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg. no. R1105612)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd