Sales Executive / Sales Manager
1) Your duties include:
- Identify sales opportunities by identifying clients’ requirements; forecast projected business and establish targeted market share
- Research and develop sales opportunities and plans
- Understand the market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses to forecast projected business and establish market share
- Implement sales plans
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits to clients; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Complete all paperwork required to close the sale
- Orientate and train employees to communicate job expectations
- Manage customer service staff to achieve sales targets
- Assign, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline employees; plan, monitor, appraise, and review job contributions; enforce policies and procedures
2) You will report directly to the Senior Sales Manager
3) Low basic, high cumulative commission. Gross salaries in this job posting is inclusive of commissions.
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Psychology, Sociology and other related disciplines will be considered
- Experienced in Sales
- Keen interest and motivation to do Sales
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player and able to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Possess class 3 driving license
AcePLP, an ISO9001:2008 certified company, is an established engineering design services provider that enhances engineering workflow for Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industries.
For over 20 years, we serve consultants, contractors, engineers, architects and project managers in a variety of projects in industries such as: buildings, railway systems, road works, water reclamation, shipbuilding, chemical process, oil & gas, in both commercial and public developments.
AcePLP is the only official Bentley Training Partner and 1 out of 3 Autodesk Training & Certification Center in Singapore. Join us to be part of a key local workforce in the Built Environment.
Product & Services
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Quantity Surveying
- Project Management
- CADD Support: On-site & Off-site
- BIM/CADD Training
- Engineering Information Management
- Reprography: Print, Plot, Digitise