Sales Executive/Sales Assistant
He/she will be expected to:
- Assist sales team to manage Vendors and customers response and update daily internal and external data accordingly
- Assist and support Sales Manager to prepare quotes on a daily basic
- She/he will need to learn our internal program: Training period will be required
- Source and price inventory for specific requirements
- Occasionally support handling/shipping goods process
Ideal Candidate Background:
- Must be proficient (Verbal and Written language skill) in English
- Entry level candidates is welcome.
- Ability to work under pressure as Job requires to meet the deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, (PPT, Word, Excel)
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Meticulous team player and Can-do attitude
- Responsible and Flexible
- You have good communication skills and are able to interact with people from various backgrounds and cultures
Probationary period: 3months
Working time: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Please submit your C.V. to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Only successful candidate will be invited for an interview.
Positions will be open until filled.
Red Sun Aviation