Sales Executive (Residential Project/ Building Industry)
- To comply to safety policy and practice safety initiatives within internal/external.
- Ensure that systems proposed meets established design guidelines to ensure quality, safety & performance to the client is maintained.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Identify, work on and track via SFDC, specifying specialty ceiling products and systems into:
- Public transportation, Government projects, Hotels, Offices, Shopping Centers, Exhibition Centers, Airports, Residential, Education and Hospitals etc.
- Constantly identify new system opportunities and work closely with the Commercial Director to develop strategies for new segment penetration, eg substrates / GMS.
- Priority to Grow the Drywall market & improve profitability.
- Maintain a leading position of our HDB segment .
- Identify and build, maintain wide strong networks within the Design Community i.e the Design segment to provide high level technical support .
- Work with Main contractors / fit out and ceiling contractors to facilitate the supply and installation of our products into specified projects.
- Ensure there is a regular and systematic approach to project tracking via SFDC regular updates and coordination with the project sales team.
- Ensure project details and status, estimates, quotations & proposals etc are all uploaded into SFDC projects .
- Prepare Technical project proposals & presentations for submission to developers, architects, cost consultants, contractors based on the project specification criteria.
- Conduct regular market awareness programs via architectural workshops, lunch box or seminars for HDB& their consultants / residential architects specifically for Residential projects .
- Adhere to the brand platform strategies & execute accordingly
- Collaborate closely with the ceiling manufacturers to ensure efficiency and accuracy in design, deliveries , warranties , warehousing to support ongoing projects in a timely manner .
- Achieve sales & collection targets; report monthly deliverables and make necessary action plans to bridge any gaps / issues as required
- Provide monthly market intelligence update on overall market conditions and competitors behavior
- Gather and report on competitor’s intelligence data
- Coordinate and work closely as a team with various functional staff.
- Degree or Diploma in Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Must be a team player and highly motivated, good self-initiative;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and resilient in taking rejection;
- Strong in presentation skills;
- Project Management and good time management;
- Demonstrable working experience and active networks in promoting other architectural products in the interior design industry would be added advantage;
- Require to travel & work at site;
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office software suite;
- Proficiency in class 3 driving license with preferred personal vehicle
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi
People Profilers Pte Ltd