Sales Executive (Refrigeration Devices)
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 20-Jun-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Our Business Division manufactures refrigeration compressors and related products. Making good quality compressors enable consumers to enjoy using products such as refrigerators, drinks vending machines, water coolers, dehumidifiers and similar products, thereby enriching our lifestyles. We believe in creating higher value products through our dedication for our customers and users.
Compile business strategies and execute sales plan for the group of companies
- Responsible for the sales activities for our refrigeration compressors and related products
- Meet sales target
- Perform sales support and manage customers’ requests
- Handle enquiries, sales, quotations, technical issues and other tasks assigned
- Responsible for marketing and planning of new products.
- Build good rapport with current and new customers in Asia
- Follow up with customers requests for technical / quality related issues.
- Prepare monthly sales reports and forecasts.
Diploma / Degree in Engineering / Business
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Dedicated individual and a dynamic team player
Self driven with strong initiative and creative in problem solving
Good command of written and spoken English
Proficient in MS Office and good presentation skills
Able to travel
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. Celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2018, the company has expanded globally and now operates 495 subsidiaries and 91 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of 7.343 trillion yen for the year ended March 31, 2017. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: http://www.panasonic.com/global.