Sales Executive - Material Handling Equipment
Cycle & Carriage Singapore | Date Posted: 13-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Joining C&C is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
- Possess a strong hunter mind-set, constantly in search of sales and prospects.
- Execute Go-to-Market plans diligently through sales canvassing.
- Achieve sales quotas and business targets with a structured plan
- Build rapport and maintain good relationship with clients.
- Arrange and conduct product demonstrations professionally.
- Update customer data and sales activities in CRM system regularly to support future sales
- Participate in tendering process for key accounts.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
- Min. 1-3 years of sales experience preferred (Coming from industrial machinery industries, such as forklift, buggy etc, will be highly advantageous).
- Possess Class 3 driving licence with own vehicle.
- A good team-player with strong negotiation, networking and effective follow-up skills.
- Able to communicate effectively to both internal and external customers.
- A self-starter who is self-driven and result-oriented.
- Working location will be at 209 Pandan Gardens, Singapore 609339.
Successful incumbents can look forward to a performance-based commission structure, transport and branding allowances, and a fair basic monthly salary.
About the company
A member of the Jardine Cycle & Carriage Group, C&C is one of the leading automotive groups in Singapore. We started out in 1899 as a trader in nutmegs and other sundries. In more than 100 years since, we have grown to become a major player in the automotive industry in Singapore, retailing Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Kia and Citroën passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
It is more than just the recognition we have earned as being the leader in its class. We have a constant dedication to achieving excellence in our craft. It is our philosophy, our way of thinking behind all we do.
We have a constant mission to strive towards being an Employer of Choice in the countries we operate in. Some of our better performing countries have consistently being recognised for commendable people practices such as:
- HR Asia's Best Companies to Work for in 2015, 2016 and 2017;
- Finalist in HR Excellence Awards 2016 for Recruitment and Leadership Development.
- Winner of Innovative Talent Acquisition Strategy Award in the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2016
- Winner of Excellence In Innovative Use of HR Technology in HR Excellence Awards 2017
- Merit for Singapore Health Award as awarded by Health Promotion Board
- The most recent accolades achieved during the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2017, where we clinch the Best Employer Brand, Best Work-Life Balance and Best HR Team Awards.
The emphasis on employee experience has been on the forefront of the C&C's people practices. Keen for a career conversation? Connect with us to find out more.
(You would be notified when you are shortlisted. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in this document by Jardine Cycle & Carriage and / or Cycle & Carriage Singapore, for assessing your career application).
Cycle & Carriage Singapore