Sales Executive/Manager (Events & Exhibition Industry)
At Skyy Design Workshop, you get to market services that brings you to places around Singapore and seeing your finishing work. We will dare say that it is challenging yet fun, meeting different organisations and meeting their unique events visual needs. Say good bye to desk-bound and a stagnant job.
The primary responsibility of this role is to grow new businesses. You will manage the relationship with clients closely, such that their needs and requirements are being met with our extensive range of services.
- Report to Account Manager
- Create sales accounts and sales leads
- Attend site-recce, client's briefing and sales presentation
- Manage sales, tendering and office administrations
- Perform other work-related task assigned by management.
- On job training provided
- Possess at least a Diploma in area Marketing / Sales / Mass Communication
- Experience in MICE, Events Management, Advertising firm or Exhibition fabricating house will be an added-advantage
- Self-motivated and with a strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Well-versed with MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Have an eye for details, meticulous, and an inquiring mind
- Enjoy working independently as well as a team
- Posses own transport is an advantage
- 5 ½ day week.
- Phone bill reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
- Top sales scheme
- Flexible Work Arrangement
Probation Salary starts from a basic ranging from $3,000 to $4,000 and commission is at 1% - 3% of gross sales
Skyy Design Workshop Pte Ltd