Sales Executive (Logistics/Freight/Central/East/5 Days/Up to $3600)
Working Location: East
5 Days Work
Up to $3600 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Logistics Industry located in the East has opening for Sales Executive.
- To source for new business with potential customers
- To handle local sales
- To achieve sales target
- Report sales activities through sales report.
- Present realistic forecasts to the management team
- Having existing small to large profile customers on hand.
- Analyze budgets, and determine ways to streamline and improve the sales process.
- Analyze current trends and set future sales goals
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs
- Maintain strong business relationships with customers for customer retention.
- Maintain close contact with customers regularly in order to build a strong rapport for more business support and market intelligence.
- Provide support to customer service team when required, in order to speed up the process and achieve higher level of customer satisfaction.
- Assist customers to resolve issues faced when shipping through our services in a timely manner so as to prevent cumulative cost (if any) and damages.
- Update important feedback and rectify problems from customers
- Able to properly select and manage Vendors according to day to day Customers’ requirements.
- Experience in Logistics & Supply Chain industry.
- Local sales experience in Freight Forwarding (Air & Ocean) will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently with pro-active attitude.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2091060
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd