About the Position
Aureus Academy is looking for a passionate Sales executive who assists Sales manager to increase student base and meet sales target companywide.
The Sales executive must be proactive in gathering market and customer information, provides feedback on market trends, and utilise events such as Open House, Performances, and other events to promotion lessons and other events such as camps, holiday promotions and retail sales promotions.
Key Responsibilities for this Position include:
- Apply project management techniques
- Apply sales target management skills
- Display critical thinking and analytical skills
- Train teachers and admin staffs to promote better experience for customers
- Communicate effectively with customers on details regarding lessons, events and promotions
- Support strategic and operational plans of the sales department
Why work with Aureus Academy?
- Hold lessons in state-of-the-art facilities with quality instruments
- Work with friendly and dedicated team of teachers
- Professional team of administrative managers who are always ready to help
- Opportunities to organize studio recitals and other performances within the academy
- Competitive compensation plan
- Many opportunities for career advancements
- Work in the heart of Singapore, an exciting city with a vibrant arts and culture scene
- At least 1-2 years of experience in related field
- Bright and cheerful personality
- Goal-Oriented and creative
Please submit your Cover Letter and CV by visiting aureusacademy.com/careers or by emailing all documents to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Aureus Academy is Singapore’s fastest growing music school with 9 centres, 4,000 students, and 130+ full-time teachers, with a combined 150+ bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees. Having opened its first centre in September 2013, Aureus Academy has been described by The Straits Times as “a notable brand in the crowded music education scene.” In addition to this, Aureus Academy’s growth story has been featured Channel News Asia, Singapore Tatler, The Asian Entrepreneur, and Expat Living.