As the Company is preparing for growth, this position is a critical role in our organization and an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to make an impact while advancing his/her Sales career.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong work ethic and capable of working in a fast-paced, growth environment. The candidate must be self-motivated, eager to sell, and have a strong willingness to quickly learn our company while take ownership for his / her areas of responsibility.
- Quickly learn and maintain an understanding of existing and new services and products offered by Ugene Lab to customers;
- Support the sales strategy that grows Ugene Lab’s existing customer base while helping to acquire new customers;
- Proactively call potential new customers to sell and promote Ugene Lab’s services and products;
- Frequently call existing customers to upsell Ugene Lab’s services and products;
- Create a list of customer prospects that can be used to track sales calls and customer contacts;
- On a timely basis, prepare accurate quotations for customers;
- Develop new relationships with prospective clients while maintaining existing customer relationships; and
- Frequently engage customers to retain and proactively manage renewal of customer contracts.
- 2-3 years of sales experience required. Whilst studies in Biotechnology/Food Science or a related field would be an advantage, it is not required;
- Self-motivated and eager to acquire new customers;
- Hungry to sell new services and products to customers; and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with also the ability to speak in Mandarin with our Chinese Medicine clients.
- Able to work 5.5 days per week (alternate Saturday off)
Ugene Laboratory Services Pte Ltd