Sales Executive (In-charge) your primary role is assisting External Sales Personal for ongoing development of current and prospective customers to ensure that the Hyundai Lifeboats Singapore is able to meet its growth targets and to take care of their customers' requirements are fulfilled.
Specifically, this role includes, but not limited to the following Roles and Responsibilities;
- Creating quotations in cooperation with the External Sales Personnel based on identified sales strategy and information collected from customers.
- Develop trust and good relationships and acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, which includes resolve of any issues and problems faced by the customers and deal with complaint, feedback and update accordingly to relevant department.
- Expand the relationships with existing customs by continuously proposing
- solutions that meet their objectives
- Sales administration duties are performed accurately and on time, which include proactive follow-up of quotation, develop, support and prepare sales documentation.
- Proactively maintain effective working relationships with all level to achieve a shared goal of custom satisfaction.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends, identifying sales opportunities.
- Prepare regular report for sales progress, budgets and forecast includes setting realistic goals for assigned customers.
You are expected to be a team player and have a positive, professional, and helpful attitude towards colleagues and customers, both in and out and show willingness to learn and take up new challenges.
You must be familiar with Hyundai Lifeboats (products & services) internal control procedures and policies at all times.
Skills and Competency
- Strong business acumen
- A very good understanding of the extent and importance of business issues.
- Strong management mindset.
- Financial acumen, awareness, and knowledge.
- Decisive and self-confident.
- Flexible and adaptive to further changes in the future.
- Understanding the business operations within the organization and the industry competitive environment.
- The quality of insight – being able to visualize what should be done to achieve particular goals and successful future.
- Always keep in mind consequences of a choice for all the affected parties.
- Focus on the key objectives like Quality, Immediate response and Good Pricing.
- Experience in Life boats and Davits and liferaft and firefiting
- Salary : Depends on experience
- Working days 5.5 (Mon-Fri and Saturday)
- Location : Tanjong Pager (we may move to near future Raffles Or Cecil street)
- Preference : with good attitude
- Qualification: Degree or Diploma
- Position : Sales Executive (Incharge)
- IT Skills : must be IT savvy
Hyundai Lifeboats Singapore Pte Ltd