Popular Book Co. (Pte) Ltd| Date Posted: 15-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Develop sales strategies and creative sales methods to achieve set advertising sales goals for magazine and catalogue.
- Meet sales quotas, ensure island wide sales coverage and provide quarterly forecasts.
- Find creative ways to bring new leads and promote media buying to advertisers & media agencies
- Liaise with clients for the submission of advertisements and ensure proper documentation and procedures are followed.
- Responsible for the sales of Gift Vouchers to schools and private organisations.
- Develop new accounts and manage existing corporate customers
- Ensure proper documentation and procedures are followed for in-stores redemption, and the process of the gift vouchers orders and payments from customers.
- Prepare agreement/quotation for the merchant tie-ups/ sales of voucher
- Minimum O Level with 2 years of sales experience
- Possess good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented in achieving sales target
- Preferably able to start work within short notice
Popular Book Co. (Pte) Ltd