CareerBuilder Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Mar-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Focus on clients retention and grow potential accounts from existing value to its true potential.
- Gather data and actively listening to prospective and existing clients by using consultative sales methods to fully understand their business, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas
- Act as a trusted advisor by consulting with key decision makers to understand their critical business issues and strategic objectives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that quantifies the value delivered by CareerBuilder solutions, drives business results and provide clients with a high return on their investment.
- Provide high quality customer service to clients.
- Achieve sales objectives, revenues by selling, up-selling and cross-selling varied offerings including branding options.
- MUST be willing to have the drive to understand and learn Human Capital Technology
- Prior Sales experience is a Plus!
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Articulate with good phone skills and comfortable with sales presentations
- Dynamic, proficient and results-driven personality
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Able to be innovative and creative in making sales pitch
- Able to work independently, a good team player and with a proactive attitude