Six Senses| Date Posted: 22-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
- Responsible for development and solicitation of travel trade / corporate related business including prospecting, negotiating and closing the deals.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to market through travel wholesalers, travel agents and corporate accounts.
- Develop and maintain existing clientele.
- Understand and administers the specifics of client contracts.
- Assist Sales Manager in monitoring the complaint booking ratios and assure proper action plan.
- Respond to and prepare proposals in a timely and professional manner.
- Posses sound knowledge of all products and services offered by the Hotel.
- Accurately maintain and update corporate account information and details is the system
- Maintain an updated email address database in order to undertake email marketing blast initiative from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in hospitality is required.
- Two or more years as a sales coordinator experience in a luxury hotel brand.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is acceptable.
- The incumbent should possess very strong interpersonal, computer and selling skills.
- Knowledge as well as abilities in other languages would be beneficial.