Confidential| Date Posted: 9-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist and support to manage all the sales related activities in the Sales Department.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Organize and coordinate sales promotional campaigns or activities.
- Prepare and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the clients at a cost best suited for them.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance to them.
- Respond to any email or telephone inquiries in a professional manner.
- Liaison between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales data.
- Communicate and reporting of customer’s shipment status.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned or required from time to time.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires cand idate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Good coordinating, negotiation and planning skill and able to work indecently.
- Full-Time position(s) available.